Here is what we recommend for nutrition:
1. Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch, NO SUGAR.
2. Keep intake to levels that will support your training but not body fat.
3. Eat fresh food as much as possible. Stay away from processed food (canned, packaged, boxed, etc.).
4. Drink water for your daily hydration and training. Stay away from sports and energy drinks, which contain a lot of sugar and are pricey.
5. Get enough sleep, about 7-8 continuous hours a day. Sleep affects your nutrition processing.